We lose hair every day and it may not be a problem in most cases. However, losing about 100 or more than 100 hairs a day can be considered as abnormal.Abnormal hair fall can occur due to a variety of reasons but it is possible to reduce or stop this issue before it causes hair thinning or baldness. Hair loss is not always bad but if you have abnormal hair fall, you should consider a suitable hair loss treatment in Dubai.This page discusses some advanced options to reduce hair fall and promote hair growth. Continue reading to know more.
What is Hair Loss Treatment?
Losing hair abnormally is common and home remedies are not always enough to get rid of it. That is why experts suggest hair growth treatments to handle some special cases.The word ‘hair loss treatment’ refers to a specific method using which hair fall can be controlled and/or hair growth can be promoted.A number of options are available to try if a person is going through an abnormal fall out of hair.
People take hair loss treatments because they can know they can get the following benefits:
- They are normally safe, simple, and short.
- They are not expensive and are affordable.
- They try to avoid hair thinning and baldness.
- They reduce hair fall and promote hair growth.
- They do not cause any side effects and downtime.
A person who loses about 100 or more than 100 hairs every day and for weeks should consult a hair growth expert and follow the instructions.
All advanced techniques are safe and deliver promising results. However, some minor side effects can also occur after having any of the hair loss treatments.
Types and Procedure
A number of options are available in this regard and let’s discuss four important options:
- PRP Hair Loss Therapy: Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a yellowish fluid that is obtained by removing red blood cells and white blood cells from the blood. PRP is injected in the scalp through a syringe.
- ACell/PRP Hair Loss Treatment: This technique is a combination of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy and ACell therapy. It is an advanced form of PRP therapy for hair loss discussed above.
- Mesotherapy Hair Loss Treatment: Mesotherapy has long been used for skincare and it is now used to regrow hair. This method only involves injecting medications through a tiny syringe.
- SMP Hair Loss Treatment: Scalp MicroPigmentation or SMP is a new option that colors some areas of the scalp to make that area look better. The pigment is added to the dermal layer of the scalp.
Hair loss treatment cost varies from person to person. You may see variations in the price of the same treatment.
- Nature of Problem: The price depends on the nature of the problem a person is facing.
- Geographic Location: The price depends on the geographic location of the provider.
- Doctor’s Reputation: The qualification, experience, and reputation of the doctor also matter.
- Choice of Treatment: Some treatments for hair fall are expensive and some are inexpensive.
How much will you have to pay for our hair loss treatment in Dubai? Get in touch with us, share your concerns, and know the price you will have to pay.
Consult an Expert
You may have a unique hair loss condition and it is good to consult a doctor who knows all about hair fall. Proper diagnosis is a key to recommend the right treatment.
To learn more about our hair loss treatments, you should get in touch with us. Please dial our number or fill our online form to book an appointment