We lose hair every day but it is not always normal. If you lose a large number of hairs every single day, you should visit a dermatologist.
Hair loss is common among men and more than half of the men experience it at least one time in their life. Here are some methods to treat hair fall problem.
This blog post discusses medications and treatments that can slow male hair loss. Continue reading to know more about it.
Medications To Slow Down Male Hair Loss
Different medications are available online and in stores. The following two oral and topical medications are commonly used to slow down hair loss and trigger hair growth safely:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine): Minoxidil is also known as Rogaine and it an over-the-counter medication. Both women and men can use it for hair growth. It can be purchased in foam or liquid form and it can be rubbed on the scalp directly.
- Finasteride (Propecia): Finasteride is also known as Propecia and it is a prescription drug for men only. This medication is known for slowing hair loss.
Medications only deliver temporary results and advanced treatment can be tried to get long-lasting results. Let’s discuss the latest techniques.
Treatments To Slow Down Male Hair Loss
Some advanced treatments are also available to get long-lasting results. The list below names the latest techniques that can slow down hair loss and trigger hair growth naturally:
- Low-Level Laser Therapy For Hair Growth
- Mesotherapy Treatment For Hair Growth
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy For Hair Growth
- Hair Transplant Procedure For Hair Restoration
In case you want to know PRP therapy or stem cell hair transplant cost in Dubai, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Who Can Fix Your Extreme Hair Loss?
In essence, hair loss in men and women can be stopped using an advanced treatment and by taking the right care on a regular basis. You can try an advanced treatment if you are a victim of hair fall.
Our hair growth experts can check your problem if you want to fix your hair fall problem. Before you visit is us, it is good to schedule an appointment by calling us or filling our online form.