Do you know that hair loss can be treated permanently, no matter if women are facing hair fall or men? If you know that only men can easily get a hair transplant and can treat their hair loss issue. And women have to suffer from hair fall throughout their lives because they aren’t a good candidate to get a hair transplant. Then you know nothing….!!!! Because in the advancement of hair transplantation field, women can now get a hair transplant from the hair transplant center to treat their hair problems easily.
Hair Restoration for Men vs. Women:
Men can cure their hair loss problem by getting a hair transplantation procedure. Whereas most women have to suffer the hair shedding problem throughout their lives. Either its eyelashes, eyebrows or scalp hair fall. Due to lack of knowledge, they don’t know the fact that now they can also cure their hair fall issue by getting a hair transplant.
Mostly men have to suffer from male pattern baldness problem but women have some more hair loss types, due to which they have to face a lot of trouble. Some women lose their eyebrows or eyelashes, which really affects their beauty.
Women Hair Loss Types:
- Female Pattern Hair Loss (FPHL) ►Usual hair fall, mostly due to hormonal imbalance, aging, or genetically.
- Alopecia Areata► Hair fall, due to the attack of body’s own immune system to the cells of hair follicles.
- Telogen Effluvium► Hair shedding during periods and pregnancy due to physiological or hormonal imbalance.
- Anagen Effluvium► medications can also cause hair loss. Like the prescribed medications for depression, cancer etc.
- Traction Alopecia► due to the wearing tight hairstyles like tight braids, ponytails, cornrows, and buns.
Symptoms of Women Hair Loss:
- Hair diminishing on the top and crown region of the head.
- Spreading from the center area of the scalp.
- Declining hairline
- Excessive hair loss
- And it headways to baldness.
Symptoms of Men Hair Loss:
- First, the hairline moves backward
- And makes an “M” shape
- Then hair becomes finer, shorter, and thinner
- And in the end, a U-shape is formed around the sides of the head.
Consult an Experienced Trichologist:
If you have lost your eyebrows or eyelashes and observing that your scalp hair is coming out in the form of clusters in your hands, on the pillow, in the comb or elsewhere and noticing above mentioned symptoms of hair loss then you should arrange an appointment with an experienced trichologist.
So that, he will examine your hair bearing areas and then will tell you the actual case of your eyelashes, eyebrows or scalp hair loss. And then he will recommend you to get a suitable treatment from any recognized hair transplant clinic for expected results.
Hair Loss Treatments for both Men and Women:
· Minoxidil (Rogaine)
- Pain, swelling, irritation,
- Hair growth on unwanted areas like on women’s cheeks, forehead etc.
· Finasteride and dutasteride
- hot flashes
- a declined sex drive
- electrolyte imbalances
- spotting between periods
- unstable menstruation
- tender breasts
If you are experiencing hair loss problem and ready to get a safe, effective and permanent treatment to get rid of it then the experienced trichologists of the Hair Transplant Clinic suggest you, to get a hair transplant from the hair transplant center. Instead of using these short-term treatments.
You can also control your hair loss and regain your eyelashes, eyebrows and scalp hair by following these simple tips. These will help your body to restore the lost hair.
Tips to Cure Women Hair Loss:
- Increase the intake of foods which contain nutrients like dark green leafy vegetables, beans, and fortified cereals etc.
- Avoid using harsh chemical treatments and products.
- change in hairstyle
- Hair extensions
- laser therapy
- Avoid the excessive use of heating tools like straightening irons, curlers, blow dryer etc.
- Permanent hair dye colors must be avoided.
- quit smoking
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Make a habit of sleeping early
- Avoid brushing your wet hair
- Try not to drink alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- Women hair transplant
- Try not to sleep with wet hair
Tips to Cure Men Hair Loss:
- Men with oily hair suffer dandruff during summer. To get rid of it use shampoos which contain Aloe Vera and Neem because these will help to keep the head cool and prevent from dandruff.
- Try not to scarves, hats or helmets excessively. Because it will also cause hair fall.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Make a habit to massage your scalp with oil.
- Avoid the direct exposure of sun and always wear a hat while going in the sun.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair
- And avoid excessive hair styling.
- Don’t use hair setting products like hair tonics, gels, sprays etc.
- Say no to smoking and drugs.
Get a hair transplant from Well-Known Hair Transplant Clinic:
If you are suffering from the hair fall problem and want to get rid of it permanently then you can get a treatment from any authentic hair transplant center which offers Women hair transplant in Dubai.
It’s really important to get a therapy from the well-known hair transplant clinic because the surgery will be performed by the experienced surgeons and they have good knowledge about the proper handling of hair follicles. And so you will be able to get expected results in claimed time period.