Females often lose hair at the temples area which can change the way they look. If you have the same concerns, we have different options to help you regrow hair safely and effectively.
What are the main causes of female hair loss at the temple area? What option do we have to fix it?
This blog post explains why females lose hair at the temple area and what options can be used to regrow hair. Continue reading to know how you can regrow hair on the temple area.
Causes of Temple Area Hair Loss In Females
There are many reasons for temple area hair fall. One of the causes includes the start of male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) or female pattern baldness.
Temple area and other areas of the scalp can experience abnormal hair fall due to:
- Prolonged mental stress
- Smoking (cigarettes, etc.)
- Deficiency of vitamin D and B
- Side effects of certain medications
- Pregnancy-related hormonal changes
- Tight hairstyles (e.g. cornrows or ponytails)
Treatment Options To Regrow Temple Area Hair
If you are experiencing hair loss in the temple area, you should:
- Avoid tight hairstyles
- Avoid activities that cause stress
- Avoid pulling and twisting the hair
- Avoid treatments that cause hair fall
- Avoid medications that cause hair loss
- Avoid eating foods with vitamin B and D
If hair growth has been disturbed already, you can try:
Are You Ready To Regrow Temple Area Hair Fast?
In the end, we can conclude that there are hair growth treatments that can be tried to grow hair on temples, crown, and other areas. Contact us to know your options if you want to regrow hair.
You can contact us anytime if you want to learn more. You can call our number during clinic hours to book an appointment. Alternatively, you can fill out the online form on this page to get in touch with us.