When thin or bald spots develop due to hair loss, only one procedure can fix the problem. For quick and natural hair growth, experts suggest stem cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai. This blog post discusses 10 useful tips from experts for stem cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai.
If you want to naturally grow hair using stem cells hair transplant, this topic is for you.
What is Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant?
You might be familiar with hair transplant treatment. It is a treatment where hair follicles are extracted from one area of the scalp to be transplanted at another area of the scalp or face. It is a common method for hair regrowth; it is used to grow hair on bald areas of the scalp.
A person who wants to take this surgical treatment should follow important instructions from the hair restoration surgeon.
10 Useful Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant Tips
To get the best out of stem cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai, hair transplant surgeons ask treatment candidates to follow pre-treatment and post-treatment guidelines.
- Stop using blood-thinners and painkillers 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol 2 weeks before the procedure.
- The use of Rogaine/Minoxidil must be stopped a week before the hair transplant.
- The treatment candidate must be careful about certain types of beta blockers.
- Eat your meal well and drink plenty of water on the day of treatment.
- Local anesthesia will be administered; there will be no pain and discomfort during the treatment.
- You will have to lie-down on the bed for some time; wear lose and relaxing clothes to be comfortable during the procedure.
- Take prescribed medication regularly and avoid cigarettes and alcohol. Also, avoid the use of medications your doctor has asked to avoid.
- While sleeping on the first night, keep the head elevated on several pillows. This will avoid swelling and other complications.
- Do not indulge in strenuous activities and do not lift heavy objects for 2 to 3 days.
Cost of Stem Cell FUE Hair Transplant
Clinics consider different factors while calculating the cost. The final payable amount depends on the geographic location of the clinic, the expertise of the surgeon, type of hair transplant used, number of hair grafts transplanted, and more.
How much do I need to pay for stem cell FUE hair transplant? To know the exact hair transplant cost in Dubai, you should contact us and visit us for an initial consultation.
Book an Appointment Now
In essence, hair can regrow on the thin and bald spots of the scalp using stem cell FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Please get in touch with us if you want to know the hair transplant cost in Dubai. One of our specialists can guide you if you need more details about it. You can visit us for a consultation session but book your appointment first by calling our number of filling our online form.