Losing hair is not a good experience and living without hair is ever more painful. It is true that all cosmetic treatments come with side effects. To get great benefits, people bear temporary side effects. Good news is; hair transplant is safe than ever. We have also lowered hair transplant cost in Dubai. This blog post discusses the risk of complications and side effects of hair transplant.
If you want to regrow hair naturally, this topic is for you.
Is Hair Transplant Always Risky?
Hair transplant is a safe and effective option for hair restoration. It has been a risky option in the past but it is safer than ever nowadays. Our seasoned hair restoration surgeons know the art of growing hair naturally without causing much trouble. Choose us to have a safer hair transplant.
Side Effects of Hair Transplant
Most side effects discussed here can be avoided by choosing an expert. There are some obvious side effects but that would not cause a big problem for you. You will feel normal once the treatment site has been healed. Here are the possible side effects of hair transplant:
- Itching: The patient may experience itching in the treated site but this normally lasts for a short time.
- Bruising: It is a surgical treatment and the patients often suffer from mild bruising but it subsides quickly.
- Swelling: Due to tiny incisions, the donor and recipient areas may develop swelling. This problem will last for one to a few days.
- Bleeding: Bleeding from the incision sites is also common and it will end in a few days.
- Infection: The risk of infection is not high and it can occur in rarely cases. Our surgoens know how to avoid this problem.
- Numbness: Lack of sensation or numbness is likely to happen but it will last for a short time.
- Crust Formation: a crust that forms on the areas of the scalp where hair was removed or implanted
- Unwanted Texture: In some cases, the texture of the new hair does not look like the existing Temporary Hair Loss: It is normal for the transplanted hair to shed right after the surgery. New hair will grow right after it; there is nothing to worry.
- Inflammation: Inflammation or slight pain is also common but it will not last for a long time. It will go as the treated area heals.
- Infection: In rare cases, people may develop hair follicle infections such as folliculitis. Our surgeons know how to avoid this issue.
Want to Take the Safest Hair Transplant?
You have seen how major risks and side effects can be avoided by choosing an expert hair restoration surgeon. Some of the leading hair transplant surgeons work with us and you can speak to them by booking an appointment now.
What is the hair transplant cost in Dubai? If you need to know the cost you will have to pay, please contact now and know it.
- Hair Transplant, HealthLine: https://www.healthline.com/health/hair-transplant
- Side-effects from follicular unit extraction in hair transplantation, National Institutes of Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4271303/
- Hair transplant, National Health Services (UK): https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/cosmetic-treatments/hair-transplant/
Men and Hair Loss: Should You Have a Transplant? WebMD: https://www.webmd.com/men/hair-replacement#1