Follicular unit extraction (FUE) and follicular unit transplantation (FUT) are two techniques that can be used to perform a hair transplant. Most people choose FUE hair transplant for a variety of reasons and let’s discuss the top five reasons people trust this hair restoration treatment. This blog post explains five reasons why people choose FUE hair transplant.
If you know what motivates people for choosing this hair restoration surgery, this topic is for you.
FUT vs. FUE Decision
Gone are the days when people have to live without hair once they lost their scalp hair. Today, we have surgical hair restoration techniques that can start growing hair naturally.
Obviously, you first have to pay the price for this amazing revival of hair growth. But once you successfully go through it, you manage to get proper hair growth naturally.
You can contact us to know our hair transplant cost.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose FUE
As an innovative option for hair restoration, FUE hair transplant offers many benefits over FUT hair transplant. Here are the top 5 reasons:
- Hair Loss in Family: Take FUE if your family does not have hair loss problem.
- Type of You Have Hair: Take FUE if you have thick, dark, and straight hair because it suits this type of hair.
- Level of Hair Loss: Take FUE if you have a small level of hair loss problem because hair loss must be stopped before having it.
- You Are Having Preventive Treatments: Take FUE if you are using preventive treatments and have a small level of hair loss.
- Linear vs. Polka Scar: Strip or FUT method can cause linear scar which is a long scar. Take FUE if you do not want linear scar and you can bear with polka dots.
This blog post explained five reasons why people choose FUE hair transplant. If you know what motivates people for choosing this hair restoration surgery, this topic might have helped you.
Contact us anytime if you need more details. You can call us or fill our online form to book an appointment. Wish you all the best with your hair restoration goals.